Black American Military Experience Collection
Scope and Contents
- The collection covers military actions from the beginning of America in the 1600s to the present. Publication dates on the books range from 1858 to the present.
Condtions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, Oklahoma State University Archives will provide information about copyright owners and related information. Securing permission to publish or use material is the responsibility of the researcher. Note that unless specifically transferred to Oklahoma State University Libraries, any applicable copyrights may be held by another individual or entity. Copyright for material published by Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College/Oklahoma State University is held by the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges. All rights reserved.
Further information about copyright policy can be obtained by contacting Oklahoma State University Archives by email at email@example.com or by phone at 405-744-6311.
Finding aid © 2019 Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges. All rights reserved.
49.63 Linear feet ((118 book boxes, 1 record storage box) )
Language of Materials
- Black American Military Experience Collection Collection Number 2006-022
- Kay Bost
- August 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- January 2008: finding aid revisiion description not supplied